The Hg80® Hinged Knee Brace is simply the most comfortable brace you’ll wear. It is the ultimate brace for weak or injured knees, as well as for protection after injury. The Triaxial Hinge is the standard by which all other hinged knee braces are judged. It closely simulates the natural tracking of the knee joint. Recommended to help control sublaxating patellas and to help relieve pain associated with Chrondromalacia (irritated kneecap.)
The Mueller-exclusive HydraCinn® fabric is the moisture-wicking catalyst for maintaining superior support with heat management. Base sleeve is made of antimicrobial fabric that is uniquely breathable, extremely soft to the touch with flatlock seams, and features a conforming hourglass design. Inner grip strips complete the anti-sweat/non-slip design to help prevent brace migration and preserve high-performance support.
- Extreme comfort and exceptional hinged support.
- Patented Triaxial Hinges provide maximum protection with near normal knee motion.
- Upper and lower strapping locks brace in position; upper bidirectional stretch material is form fitting and fully adjustable.
- Tibial Containment System features a custom secondary shell featuring a stabilizing patella buttress and rear support strap.
- Protective nylon mesh bag comes custom-sized for every Hg80 brace, to protect your brace and help keep your gym bag organized.
- • Loosen all straps.
- • Slide brace on.
- • Align kneecap just above buttress.
- • Fasten large top and bottom areas behind knee.
- • Secure upper and lower straps.
- • Remove hinges before washing.
- • Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- • Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- • Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
(measure around center of knee)
- Small: 12″ – 14″ or 30 – 35 cm
- Medium: 14″ – 16″ or 35 – 40 cm
- Large: 16″ – 18″ or 40 – 45 cm
- X-Large: 18″ – 20″ or 45 – 50 cm
- XX-Large: 20″ – 22″ or 50 – 55 cm
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Constructed of a neoprene blend which may cause skin irritations. If rash develops or pain persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.